- Service: Themebot (the Service) is a portal to help users to find themes/templates/styles/skins for various content management systems, blog and forum software. You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. Themebot disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. Themebot also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
- Use: The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. Themebot reserves the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason. You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement and any other polices or guidelines set forth by Themebot. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by Themebot; (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or (v) act in any way that violates the Agreement, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. Themebot reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Submission of Content: Themebot allows registered users to submit content, including but not limited to, file uploads, listings, articles or news submissions, ratings and comments. 5.1 With the exception of file uploads, when contributing content to Themebot, a) you consent that you are the original creator of the content and have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Agreement; b) you agree to grant to us worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, and technology known or later developed; c) you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice. 5.2 For file uploads, you acknowledge you are either the creator and owner of the file(s) you are uploading and grant the same rights to us as in section 5.1, or you have confirmed that the file(s) you are uploading have explicit licenses that allow free redistribution.
- Content of the Service: Themebot takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does Themebot have any obligation to monitor such third party content. Themebot reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. Themebot also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam), (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Themebot, its users and the public. Themebot will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- Ads: As a condition to using the Service, you agree and understand that Themebot will display ads and other information adjacent to and related to the content it services. These include, but are not limited to, sponsored ads, Google AdSense Ads, as well as ads from other ad providers.
- Indemnification: You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Themebot, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Themebot will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
- Copyright: All files hosted on Themebot are under the copyright of the original author. You must contact the original author if you wish to use a file in a way that is prohibited by the file license. All other content on this website, including but not limited to graphic files, code, news, articles, tutorials, reviews and forum postings are property of the original authors. No portion of the content material on this web site may be copied, reproduced, or reused without the express written permission of the original author. Where the original author is not explicitly indicated, the copyright belongs to Themebot, and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 license.
- Notification of Copyright Infringement: Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information: 1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint. 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. 3. Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. 4. The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party. 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. 6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.