Date added: 2002-08-30 | Hits: 1024 | Rating:
Added by: Themebot
XHTML Transitional Valid CSS HTML Templates 2 Columns Fluid Width Table-Based Layout
Just a few words on this template. Arranged in a very short time by cerberos76, to please the blue-liking fellows and show a good use of the central space (i.e. small pleasing top part and large space to the news!) and adaptability of the whole template without need for horizontal scrolling even on smaller screens or lower resolutions. The design is heavily influenced by the excellent "Pretension" by krsna77 and "Industrofunk" by Mark Olson.
The Main Features of this design are:
- Nice looking & legible Cool Blue background and clear large white news area. This combination is a guarantee of good legibility and optimisation of web space
- Easy-to-MaintainMost of the template is text based. No need to have Photoshop or any other graphic package to change links, logos etc
- Accessible The tables used in this design are relatively sized. It means that you will not have to scroll horizzontally, and the main window will adapt to YOUR chosen dimensions, wheter you are on a large monitor, small laptop, palmtop, PDA or cell phone.
- Modular Content elements are modularized - and are therefore easily adaptable to server-side scripting solutions. Perfect for example for content management Scripts, like NewsPro, or Coranto
- CSS-Based Most of the definitions of this template are found in a simple and very accessible css file. You can modify it to please your eyes or to match the look and fell of a particular design or platform you have in mind.
- Browser Compatible html 4.0 fully compliant, renders correctly in IE 5+, Opera 6+, Mozilla, i.e. all the major browsers around. Should be good also on other modern browser. if there are particular problems, pelase let me know!